Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mashed Potatoes for Babies

I just ordered a new food processor to prepare Miss Naye's foods since the one I had was a total piece of junk. While I am waiting for the arrival of my new Cuisinart Food Procesor I am working on organizing my recipes. Here is one simple recipe for babies and I wanted to share it, I figured it would be nice to share recipes now and then.

Mashed Potatoes:

Ingredients:
1 potato
100 ml of breast milk or formula
1 teaspoon of olive oil
salt (only after 1 yr)

How to prepare it:
1. Boil the potato
2. When is ready, mix it with milk and a small quantity of oil.
3. Place everything in the food processor and puree until a powdery mix if formed mash them. Slowly add water and puree furhter until a smooth consistency is created.

This is a great way to save money on baby food and your baby will eat healthy.

No comments: