Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Starting a routine

I think it's time for Naye to have a routine set up. I don't know if I am late doing this or not, we usually play it by ear, but now that she is bigger and a little less dependant  and sometimes she even think she rules the house, I think it's time.

I really don't it can be hard. Really, think about it, what does a baby need? Their needs are basics. Food, sleep, to be changed, bath time, play and love are pretty much it. The real challenge is when and how much, and balancing my personal needs and my 3 1/3 yr old and hubby's needs. But still I don't it can't be that hard especially for me that I am a stay at home mom for now.

I've read that babies like to know when things are going to happen. This makes it even better. What I am gonna do is, I am going to track down her daily patterns for two day, today and tomorrow and tomorrow night I'll start designing her new routine to start ASAP or Monday the latest.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: